Miyerkules, Enero 15, 2014

REACTION PAPER: A TRIP TO THE MOON

A TRIP TO THE MOON


Dearest Francois,
            I would like to thank you for the wonderful time that we have spent together. I have to admit that I had enjoyed your company the whole time while watching the movie. Indeed, it was very entertaining and was such a thrilling experience. I cannot help but relive the scenes in my head.
            To be honest, I was quite hesitant to accept your invitation to watch the movie because I have never been to a movie theatre, and we both know that Mama Margarithe almost never allows me to go to public places because of my poor health. But thanks to your persistent begging and constant pestering (which was quite a sight, by the way), I was able to experience something as wonderful as watching a movie. I was quite mesmerized and was unable to remove my sight from the thing they call a movie screen. Each scene was too good to miss. I never knew that it could give you quite a thrill. I almost fell off my seat because of it. How embarrassing! Whoever created that movie must have quite an imagination. Imagine human beings going on a trip to the moon!
            The part where those gentlemen agreed in going on a trip to the moon is quite hilarious, don’t you think so? Having to ride something as ridiculous as what those gentlemen used to get to the moon must be an adventure itself. And those strange creatures that tried to attack them were very silly indeed. They made the movie more interesting and thrilling to watch. When I tried to warn the about the strange creatures, they did not respond. Why is that? And why can’t we hear their conversations? We can only see the gestures that they make. I wonder why the inventors of that movie making machine never thought to make another machine that enable us to hear what they were saying. But this movie is an evidence of man’s ever active and large imagination, don’t you think so?
            But maybe in the future, a trip to the moon will be made possible. After all, if man was able to create a machine that makes moving pictures, and create a wonderful movie about going on a trip to the moon, I think that it would be quite an adventure, don’t you agree?
            Once again, I would like to thank you for the wonderful time, and adventure, that we have spent together. It is a day I will never forget. And I am also looking forward to watching another movie with you.

Yours truly,
Kay Noreene

Kay Noreene P. Dula

2013-68905
     

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento