Linggo, Enero 26, 2014

TIME TRAVEL

TIME TRAVEL 

From black holes to wormholes and up until the concept of infinite parallel universes, time travel has been a retro topic until today. Many science fiction movies, novels, stories tackle the concept of time travelling. But could it be possible to control time at one's beck and call? 

I have been fascinated about the theories and formulae on how to travel towards the future or the past. I used to believe that time travel would be possible --- but not anymore. 

I think one implication, if ever time travel is possible, is the proof that there is destiny. Destiny is something I believe doesn't exist. The pre-written events as if they were bound to happen albeit all the other things that might affect its occurrence seems to me doesn't make sense. This is only my current opinion, but, who knows? Maybe someday time travel would be possible and in that time, I will believe in the concept of destiny. 

I hope my opinion would be disproved someday, because time travel would be really awesome! :)

Reyes, Paollo Deo R.
2013-66992

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento