Linggo, Marso 9, 2014

Individual Project: Person of Interest

During weekends and breaks from doing academic requirements, I enjoy watching a a number of TV Series, one of them is Person of Interest. When I first saw the show and heard its premise, I did not think too much about it. I was in a suspension of disbelief, so to speak, and I just decided to see the show as a science fiction series. When we were asked to think of a topic, I was really lost an I couldn't think of anything to do a project on. Luckily, I decided to watch TV. While watching one of the episodes I decided to go for it and do my project about Person of Interest. Because of this project, I have a strange and newfound appreciation for the show, for its seemingly science fiction yet eeriely real premise, and for the future it holds for society.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento