Linggo, Marso 16, 2014

Mind Museum

Bloody Amazing! At first, I thought, Mind Museum's lecture/demo would be kind of boring and elemetary-ish. Because it kind of had the vibe of an elementary science lecture where the teacher puts this and that, then bam! the children goes "ohh!" So I was not expecting much about their lecture.

But I was proven totally wrong, and blew me away. It really exceeded my expectations, because not only did then demonstrate new science-y things, but then executed it well and it suited their audiences, us the college level students. And not only did they entertain me, they also made me suddenly very interested in science again, after hours of boring technicalities and computations in high school. Their demo has rekindled my interest in science and how it works.

So, I would say that their demo was great, because they've done their goal of making the people interested in the subject and also giving a lecture and at the same time having fun. And also, I was so encouraged and delighted, I immediately bought tickets for an all-day pass.

Aleczandra De La Paz
2013-70869

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento