Lunes, Marso 10, 2014

Reaction Paper on Mind Museum Lecture

2013-14349
Monica Rivera


I really loved the Mind Museum lecture. I've always wanted to go to the Mind Museum, and the lecture has made me want to go there even more. I learned that the Mind Museum was made to "move" or stimulate minds. This is very important because most people get discouraged to study science or go to museums because it's too difficult or boring. Also, this is important because the state of Science Education in the Philippines is very poor. However, I believe that the establishment of the Mind Museum is one step towards improving this. Not only will the Mind Museum teach its visitors about different Science concepts, but it also stimulates our curiosity by making Science more engaging. I guess this is why the museum is very popular among kids and kids-at-heart alike.


Right after the talk, I bought an All Day Pass to the Mind Museum. I can’t wait for my mind to be moved!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento