Lunes, Marso 17, 2014

Time Travel

I am a big fan of shows and movies that feature time travel, so I always believed that one day we will invent time traveling machines like the TARDIS in Doctor Who, the idea did not seem to be incredulous and ridiculous to me. I have always dreamed of traveling into the past, mostly because I want to watch my favourite band 'Queen' live, and also I wanted to travel in the past just to see how people lived, interacted with each other, the way they dress and see old sites and buildings to satisfy the curiosity in history. I also wanted to travel to the future just to see what it would be like. HOw advanced would our technology be in a hundred years time, or maybe the Earth will be destroyed in the next hundred years.

Time traveling is an exciting yet compelling and tempting concept. There are many theories on parallel universes, paradoxes and other major failures that can happen when time traveling. You can prevent the World Wars on happening but you may not be born at all. Time traveling is very sensitive, it can make or break your past, present, and future. That's why people who are discovering ways to time travel are very great and brilliant yet at the same time, their invention may be dangerous as we are unprepared of what the result of it would be.

Aleczandra S. De La Paz
2013-70869

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento